Re: [Condor-users] Default area for globus certificates

Would it be possible to make a feature request for condor_config_val,
namely that it would take wild cards?

e.g.

condor_config_val GSI*

would return the values of all GSI variables that are set?

I am doing strace on the various processes that you would think would
be in charge of looking at the certificate files and I don't
see any place that is actually going after /etc/grid-security.
According to the strace it appears to be picking up the right
location for the cert dirs.  Nevertheless, I bet if I change
it around so /etc/grid-security is up to date, everything is
going to be OK then.  will try it and see what happens.

Steve