Re: [Condor-users] Condor GUI/web interface?

Armen Babikyan wrote:
Hello,

Is there a Condor GUI in the works? I've found posts in the archives for one particular Condor GUI, but it doesn't seem to be released:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2005-February/msg00324.shtml

Although a graphical job-management system would be nice, I'm also looking for a web-accessible (perhaps RRDTool-enabled) display that shows various machine/job/user usage statistics. Does such a thing exist in the public domain?

Hi Armen,

I have a (comparatively basic) RRDTool-based web tool named CondorStats, which might fulfill some of your requirements:

Sample output:
  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/condor/CondorStats/
Code:
  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dwm/Code/auto-checkout/condorstats--main/
Arch revision control:
  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dwm/arch/
License:
  GPLv2.

It's fairly liberally-commented Perl code, so hopefully you'd be you able to extend it to add any additional features you need without too much difficulty. If so, do send me patches. :-)

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <dwm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London