Re: [Condor-users] Condor GUI/web interface?

It's very easy to make your own. I made a WWW based GUI using PhP & HTML.

The GUI's I made were highly tailored to our environment, 3D animation..so they are probably not easily adapted to your needs..but it's very easy to make a WWW GUI
using PhP. Give it a try..It's fun :)

JW

Armen Babikyan wrote:

Hello,

Is there a Condor GUI in the works? I've found posts in the archives for one particular Condor GUI, but it doesn't seem to be released:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2005-February/msg00324.shtml

Although a graphical job-management system would be nice, I'm also looking for a web-accessible (perhaps RRDTool-enabled) display that shows various machine/job/user usage statistics. Does such a thing exist in the public domain?

Thanks,

 - Armen