Re: [Condor-users] Flocking question

On Feb 15, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Yu Fu wrote:

I want to flock jobs from pool A to pool B, however users on pool A
don't have corresponding accounts on pool B. How can I config condor to
enable pool A's users' jobs flock to pool B in this case?

You don't have to do anything special. Pool A's users' jobs will run as user nobody on pool B's machines (or as a special unprivileged user on Windows). Just follow the flocking configuration instructions in the Condor manual: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/ v6.7/5_2Connecting_Condor.html

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |