Re: [Condor-users] What happens when a job's leave_in_queue attribute is changed to false

On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:07 AM, Horvatth Szabolcs wrote:

What happens when a completed job that has been left in the queue by setting leave_in_queue to true, is edited by condor_qedit to leave_in_queue = false? Does it leave the queue when the attribute change happens? Or does the scheduler check this attribute at the next negotiation cycle?
Can it somehow be forced to do such a job cleanup/synchronization?

The schedd checks periodically. Running condor_reschedule won't force an early evaluation. I don't know if condor_reconfig will.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |