Re: [Condor-users] condor security again

OK--I have a related question.  It is not strictly necessary
to actually run a schedd on an execute machine to submit a job, is it?
If someone does condor_submit -n schedd_name from an execute
host, is there anything to stop that?

And is there any way to make it so execute hosts can write to
the collector/negotatior but not the schedd?

Steve