From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sameer Bahl
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2006 1:31 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Submit File

Hi Phil,

yes I am transferring all the database files required. I have tried to change the submit file as follows:

universe = vanilla
environment = path=/home/fyp19wt/Simtest
Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "WINNT50")
should_transfer_files = YES
WhenToTransferOutput = ON_EXIT
universe = vanilla
environment = path=/home/fyp19wt/Simtest
Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "WINNT50")
should_transfer_files = YES
WhenToTransferOutput = ON_EXIT
executable = /home/fyp19wt/Simtest/SIAEC-Model-V50.exe
output = /home/fyp19wt/Simtest/output.txt
error = /home/fyp19wt/Simtest/test.err
log = /home/fyp19wt/Simtest/test.log
transfer_input_files = ProModel Airport Information.xls,ProModel Airport Location GMT.xls,ProModel Component Optimal Balance.xls,ProModel Flights.xls,ProModel Input Parameters Ground Movements.xls,ProModel Input Parameters.xls,ProModel Model Configurations.xls,ProModel Scenarios.xls,ProModel Service Schedule.xls
Arguments = "."
Queue

However the output file is still empty. The executable produces an output text file. I dont know whether i should be transferring that back or should i be specifying an output file in the submit file like i have done.

Thanks.
Sameer