[Condor-users] wget-friendly download links?

Do any Condor-software download sites provide wget-friendly (see link below) download links? The http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ download mechanism I see only provides some sort of embedded download link, possibly a Javacript thing, that I can't extract into an iternal link and feed to all my machine for which I want to download Condor to (which may be distributed across my geographically-dispersed grid).

Maybe this is on purpose...to save the Condor site's bandwidth, perhaps?

http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man1/wget.1.html

In the meantime I'll just scp around the files.

-Matt