[Condor-users] Condor History and Log Scraping

Hi

I am interested in finding out useful information about our condor pool in
terms of usage statistics.  We are probably going to deploy Ganglia for hardware
monitoring but want to be able to use Condor's built-in mechanisms as much as
possible.  We want to be able to use Condor's history information to find out
things like CPU time used by a particular user - who are our top 10 users are -
things like that with a view to being able to potentially charge for pool usage.
 If anybody on this list has any suggestions on condor monitoring tools,
especially log scraping and producing nice management type graphs (using for
example ganglia or mrtg) I would be grateful if they could share their
experiences here.

Thanks in advance

James

---

James Osborne
High End Computing Support Engineer
Information Services, Cardiff University, 50 Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT,
Wales UK
Tel: +44(0)29 2087 4657
Fax: +44(0)29 2087 4285
Email: osborneja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx