Re: [Condor-users] Condor expects files to spool, even if I tell it not to?

Yep,  fat fingers, woo hoo.

I fixed that typo, but I'm still seeing the same issue. It seems almost as if it's somehow ignoring my instructions to not spool, and/ or it's rewriting the executable name to be relative to a local path? I just tried adding back the initialdir, and remote_inititaldir settings as well, but it didn't effect anything.

hhhmm...I think I need to do some more reading. I haven't been able to find anything in the archives to help yet, but I may well just be looking at the wrong stuff. Thanx, and I'll keep everyone posted if I figure it out on my end.