Re: [Condor-users] weird problem

Sorry to come back on this old topic, but which libs and where did you install ?

I have a debian-amd64 node, with kernel 2.6.8-11-amd64-k8-smp, and this command told me :
$file /nfs/condor/condor_master
/nfs/condor/condor_master: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

So what is my problem ?

Thx in advance
Nicolas