Re: [Condor-users] Condor's DAG scalability?

On Feb 24, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Mark Silberstein wrote:
Armen,

I run DAGs of about 15.000 nodes on more or less a dayly basis. The only problem that I had with "scalability" issue, is that of limited line length allowed in VAR parameter.

Mark,

Interesting -- thanks for pointing this out. It's something we can and will fix!

-Peter

--
Peter Couvares                        University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences