[Condor-users] Interactive jobs

Hi,

I'm new to Condor and I have 6.6.10 installed for some Linux and Solaris machines.

I'm trying to start an interactive session by the xterm command.
My submit file looks like this,

universe       = vanilla
executable     = /usr/openwin/bin/xterm
arguments      = -display hostname.mindspeed.com:0

Here is what happens after I use the command condor_submit to submit this job,

I see several xterm sessions show up on my workstation and they then
disappears on their own after a few seconds.

Are there additional entries that I may need in the submit file for this type
of interactive job?   What log files should I be looking for to search
for clues?

Many thanks,

John,