[Condor-users] Condor 6.7.17 released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 6.7.17.

This is a development series release with a number of new features and
bug fixes.  Condor now includes direct support for running backfill
computations on unused nodes.  Parallel job scheduling can now be
grouped to avoid spanning a parallel job across different switches.
Parallel jobs can now be managed with DAGMan.  There are a variety of
Condor-G scalability improvements.  Condor provides more flexibility in
setting port ranges for Condor to work through, easing configuration
when working with a firewall.  See the Version History and Release
Notes for details:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.17/8_2Development_Release.html

Condor 6.7.17 is available from our Downloads page.  We believe 6.7.17
is fairly stable, but it is not recommended for production systems,
unless you require checkpointing support for a Linux distribution not
supported by our 6.6 releases.

--
The Condor Team
condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx