From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sameer Bahl
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:53 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Location where input files are transferred.

Hi,

I have a windows executable which i am trying to submit to a condor pool. The executable requires multiple input files. Further the path (location) of the input files is required as an argument.

for eg: the ollowig command is reqd to execute:

Executable_file_name C:\\ database_directory

I am trying to transfer the input files by specifying the names in the transfer_input_files attribute in the submit file. However I am unable to figure out where these files are transferred to in the condor pool from the submit host.

Can someone please help me out with this. I need to know the temporary location where the files are usually transferred to, from the submit machine to the execution machines of the condor pool so that i can specify this location as an argument to carry out the execution.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sameer