[Condor-users] creating a special queue for administrators

Dear all

I need some advice. What I want to implement is something like a special
queue for administrators. It would give us immediate access to all the
nodes to test things. This "queue" would only be available for a few
privileged users who know what they are doing and the test jobs wouldn't
use significant resources like cpu etc. We found that very useful in the past using a different batch system.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

hans