Re: [Condor-users] gt4_gahp

On Jan 3, 2006, at 8:56 AM, Hudson Robert wrote:

On a different note, how can I specify requirements in RSL (2) that will then get passed through to the condor scheduler? For instance I want a job to only be run on machines using Windows but I have both types in my pool. I cannot find a specification for RSL 2 anywhere on the web!

These web pages should help you understand the new XML-based RSL:
http://www.globus.org/toolkit/docs/4.0/execution/wsgram/user-index.html
http://www.globus.org/toolkit/docs/4.0/execution/wsgram/schemas/gram_job_description.html

You can use 'globus_xml' in your condor-g submit file to give arbitrary attributes to be inserted into the RSL that condor writes for ws-gram.
The scheduler-specific extensions in the new RSL were not complete in the last globus release. I think they are done now, but are not part of an official globus release. I believe there is discussion about them on the public globus mailing lists.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |