Re: [Condor-users] MyProxy renewal

On Jan 3, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Mark Fox wrote:

In a reply to Emir Imamagic's query about a time frame for GT4 support
for MyProxy renewal and support for renewable, rather than
retrievable, certificates, Jaime Frey wrote:

It shouldn't be very difficult, but you're the first person to ask for it so far.

Well, add me to the list of users to ask for it.  We've got a bunch of
biochemists and physicists that would love this option over the one
we've currently implemented.

Look for it in the next release.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |