[Condor-users] Reboot the submit machine and not restart jobs?

condor -version
$CondorVersion: 6.7.13 Nov  7 2005 $
$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $

Occasionally after submitting jobs from my machine, I need to reboot my
machine (it's windows, after all).  However, this means all my jobs must
restart (since this is windows, it is only the vanilla universe and they
are not checkpointed).  Since the jobs take a few hours to complete, I
was wondering if it's possible for the jobs running in the pool on other
machines to not restart, but simply reconnect with new condor_shadows
when my submit machine comes back after reboot.

Ralph Finch, P.E.
Dept. of Water Resources
Bay-Delta Office, Room 215-13
Sacramento, CA  95814