[Condor-users] problem with GNU Make over condor windows env

 Hi,

I wonder if anyone has faced this problem. I only have win2k machines in my cluster and I typically use this to do some compiling using gnumake. When I submit a job to the clusted to run gnu make of a common shared file system I get this error.

process_easy: DuplicateHandle(In) failed (e=6)
c:\programs\gnu\make.exe: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr = 0x427c0d)

I do find that there is read and write permissions on the common filesystem or rather  the jobs are able to read and write to the filesystem.
Any pointers will be useful.

Thanks & Regards
Sai Kumar

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!