Re: [Condor-users] Program not running, but condor is fine with it :(

Thx all for your answers.

FYI, I'm all running under linux.

I setup an output file, and this gave me the answer : it is a problem with the program itself : something with keyboard initialization, while the program runs just fine on the same execute machine from the command line (i.e. without condor) :

guiot@chagall:/condor/test#more Alexey.out

                ICMD Simulation Tools
         Copyright (C)© 1992-2005 Alexey K. Mazur
            Version b19.11.00 November 2005

Error: in syntax in /kb
... ' ###STOP### longtj(,,150);*bdl001Ea33;q'; ...
ICMD//0/{.0,.0}>Panic: in keyboard initialization in /kb

I'll have to ask the programmer if he knows more about it, but if you have any idea/explanation