Re: [Condor-users] Restrict submission from only one submission node, how ?

Dear Alain,

If you're worried about students maliciously trying to use your
Condor pool, you should read the portion of the manual that is on
security. It's Section 3.7 in the Conodr 6.7 manual.

Thank you very much for your information :)

Yes. I am worrying about students maliciously trying to use my Condor pool. Indeed, port scanning was detected from the Condor pool recently so I have to do something to avoid jobs not submitted by me.

Can I set up the Negiotiator in a way such that it match Execution hosts only to my jobs or only to jobs submitted from my PC ? This setting can avoid the Exection hosts running my jobs.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Woo Chat Ming,
Hong Kong.