Re: [Condor-users] Restrict submission from only one submission node, how ?

>    The problem is, I don't want my students to submit programs to the
> pool.
> I want to restrict the submission from only the Central Manager or
> only from my PC.  And I hope that only I can submit jobs. May I know
how
> can I configure ?

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/3_7Security.html

The security chapter is your friend. You want to look at 3.7.4
Authorization. You can define who is allowed to do what per resouce, per
user, per domain -- it's very complicated and extensible.

- Ian