[Condor-users] Condor won't preempt jobs from high priority user

Help!

I have 20 jobs in my queue, 10 are running, my priority is 8.56.
Another user has a priority of 19.43, yet his 19 jobs, that have been
running for days won't get preempted so mine could run.

We have:
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = (((TARGET.RemoteWallClockTime + (CurrentTime -
EnteredCurrentState)-TARGET.CumulativeSuspensionTime) > 2*(60 * 60)) ||
(MY.NiceUser == True))

The RemoteWallClockTime  for his jobs is way above 2*60*60 and
CumulativeSuspensionTime=0! All the jobs I am talking about are Standard
universe. So why won't his jobs be preempted?

Thomas

Cyclotron Institute, Texas A&M university
ZIP 77843-3366
(979)-845-1411 ext. 258
Website: http://www.tmaterna.com