Re: [Condor-users] Checkpointing in vanilla

Ok, I see what you mean, but to do that, you have to modify the code, no? If
Junaid insists on vanilla, it is probably because he can't recompile the
code. If he could, it would be easier to just re-link with condor_compile
and use the standard universe.

Thomas