[Condor-users] FW: Condor won't preempt jobs from high priority user

I forgot to add that of course, my jobs can run on the machines where the
other jobs runs. The problem doesn't come from requirements that are not
met. Some of my running jobs actually run on the same machines as the other
user's, but on another virtual machine (and they are all the same on each
machine).

A condor_q -analyze gives that 19 match but reject the job for unknown
reasons

Thomas