[Condor-users] Source code required

 Hi,

Our labs are using the systems with the following configurations.

Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" \n \l

Linux version 2.6.12-9-686 (buildd@rothera) (gcc version 3.4.5 20050809 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 3.4.4-6ubuntu8))

I have tried every bit to re-link my application with condor libraries but it simply refuses do re-link.

i have come to the conclusion that its because

$CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_RH9 $

the condor i am using has been compiled on  a red hat system.

although the condor download page has separate download package for debian, but that package has also been compiled on red hat systems as evident from the above output in bold.

my lab director wants the check pointing feature of the standard unive! rse in any case.

and to run the application in the standard universe i must re-link.

which i have been unable to do, despite trying all sorts of things.

the only last thing to try out is to compile condor code on our systems and then give it a try. because our application has been compiled on debian systems.

what is the procedure of acquiring the condor source code.

please state any legal requirements if necessary.

Regards

Junaid N. Sahibzada
Cell # (+61) 404 998 494
284/9 Crystal St. Waterloo, 2017, NSW, Australia
International Student MSc Internetworking, UTS, Australia
Bachelor of Information Technology, NUST, Pakistan

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!