[Condor-users] Condor supported platforms

Hi

I am using Condor 6.6.10 on Windows XP.  I want to be able to use something
like CoLinux and run Condor on a Linux distro in order to get checkpointing and
other goodies, what's the best option for Linux distro in peoples opinion...

We currently run condor on Intel x86 workstations running Windows XP SP2.  We
already have a site license for SuSE but the availability pages in the manual
says only for IA64 (and even then its clipped).  We might be able to make a case
for using Fedora on all those machines - we just want to do things at zero
cost...

All suggestions greatly recieved...

Thanks

James