[Condor-users] Invoking a grid service..............Please Help Me !!!!!!

hi,

I have installed Condor 6.6.10 on RedHat9.0. I am able to submit jobs using
condor_submit as well as globusrun-ws.I want to invoke a grid service
running on GT4.0.1 container.I have written a java client  passing the URL
of the service as an argument to invoke the service(using stubs).This works
fine but i want to invoke the service dynamically that is i dont want to use
the stubs(SOAP Call). Can you please tell me how do i invoke a grid service
using Condor.

Please Help Me !!!!!!

Thanx & Regards,
Pushpa.Gorak