Re: [Condor-users] Invoking a grid service..............Please Help Me !!!!!!

On Jan 25, 2006, at 9:12 AM, pushpa wrote:

I have installed Condor 6.6.10 on RedHat9.0. I am able to submit jobs using
condor_submit as well as globusrun-ws.I want to invoke a grid service
running on GT4.0.1 container.I have written a java client passing the URL of the service as an argument to invoke the service(using stubs).This works fine but i want to invoke the service dynamically that is i dont want to use the stubs(SOAP Call). Can you please tell me how do i invoke a grid service
using Condor.

Condor doesn't provide any help for a job to invoke a grid/web service. Your client is on its own for this.

(Note for archive readers: This a separate matter than Condor's web service interface.)

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |