[Condor-users] (no subject)

Greetings.

I'm trying to set up a prototype Condor pool where I work, and have
not been able to get the machines involved to communicate with each
other.  I've written to the support team, but I have not been able to
maintain a dialog with them for long enough to figure out the problem.
 I don't know if this is due to problems with an email filter where I
work, to their high volume of emails, or to some other issue
altogether, but I thought I'd give this list a try this time around.

I'm fairly confident that there is just some minor issue preventing
the communication, but I just don't know where to start looking for
the problem (I'm not a network guy, and I haven't found a useful
diagnostic in the Condor documentation).  If someone with a bit of
time and patience and the ability to follow up in short order would
email me directly (I'm using a personal email account this time), I
suspect this can be resolved pretty easily, and I can put together
some sample work to present to our IT department for evaluation.  We
have over 100 computers that spend most of their time idle, and I'd
like to present some alternatives for their use.

Thanks for your time!

Darin