[Condor-users] (no subject)

I would be very grateful,to if any of u would help me with this problem.

I have set up a central manager with windows machine,the problem is that i am not able to link any other machine as a host to the central manager which i have. also please specify how to check if any other machine is already in the pool.
i have already done the following:
1. installed condor on 2 machines. ( 1 as a central manager and the 2nd as a host joined to the pool owned by the first. i specified the pool to be joined by using the central manager's ip address-192.168.17.240)
2. i have tried submitting a few jobs to both machines. the jobs are executed on the machines they were submitted on and no information about these jobs are available at the central manager.