Re: [Condor-users] condor and x86_64

Marcin Feder wrote:
Hi all,

here at Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Protein Engineering at Warsaw we are just looking around for some Job Management System for a new Beowulf cluster - 20 nodes on AMD64. We have installed there Debian Etch with kernel 2.6.15. We would like to try there a Condor but I am unable to find an appropriate binary package. On the download site only available Debian binary is for Sarge x86. Do you know is there any possibility to use Condor with Debian Etch x86_64 .

Thanks,
Marcin Feder