Re: [Condor-users] Enabling SSL encryption in Condor

> actually, 'SSL' is valid, and was added in either 6.7.19 or .20.  it
> uses openssl instead of globus' implementation.  let me test it out
> and i'll get back to you and Pascal.

Aha, this may explain why it doesn't work in our cluster: we are still
using 6.7.18! Apparently there is no mention of this change in the
changelog, so I assumed that SSL support was here since a long time!

I will update the binaries, and test it out again. In case of problem I
will get back to you!

thank you,

Pascal