Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Matlab

I’m using HAS_MY_SOFTWARE =?= TRUE in the job requirements and I’ve got:

HAS_MY_SOFTWARE = true

STARTD_EXPRS = COLLECTOR_HOST_STRING, HAS_MY_SOFTWARE

In the condor_config but I still get

027.005:  Run analysis summary.  Of 4 machines,

      3 are rejected by your job's requirements

      1 reject your job because of their own requirements

      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool

      0 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons

      0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job

      0 are available to run your job

When I do a condor_q –analyze

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks,