From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dr Ian C. Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:02 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] can't install development releases on Win XP

Hi,

I'd like to try out a development release under Win XP
pro but I can't seem to get 6.7.19 or 6.7.20 to install.
The MSI bombs out with an error (I have a screen shot
if anyone is interested) and for the ZIP version some
of the files appear to be missing (e.g. the PVM daemon).
Any ideas what is wrong ? Is there a virus shield install
available similar to 6.6.* Maybe I can install new binaries
over the top of a stable release ?

regards,

-ian.