[Condor-users] HoldCode not implemented?

The 6.7 docs reference a new (a very useful) HoldCode setting:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/2_5Submitting_Job.html#2166

But when I submit my jobs with "hold = true" the result job ad has no
HoldCode attribute:

> /opt/condor/bin/condor_q -long 43.0 | grep -i hold
NumSystemHolds = 0
HoldReason = "submitted on hold at user's request"
OnExitHold = FALSE
PeriodicHold = FALSE

There's a HoldReason, but no HoldCode. If I call condor_release and then
condor_hold on the cluster there's still no HoldCode attribute. Are the
docs ahead of the code base? I'm using 6.7.20 with the Schedd daemon
running on RHEL3.

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>