Re: [Condor-users] HoldCode not implemented?

Ian,

I just confirmed your findings with condor_hold not setting HoldCode. You will find that HoldCode is set for various internal error states encountered when running jobs, but in 6.7.20, it does not set it when the job is placed on hold via condor_hold. We'll fix that in a future release.

Thanks,
--Dan