Re: [Condor-users] Condor and render farm

Yikes..hmm...last i recalled if i disabled those file transfer options none of my applications worked. I'll try to disable them tonight to see if they still work with them off when using 6.7.20

Erik Paulson wrote:
The
programs we wrote haven't been updated in years - they were written for
Condor 6.2! The file transfer options they specify were long ago deprecated,
and will probably stop working some day.
We have no plans to update condor_render.

-Erik