[Condor-users] specifying lots of machines in 'Requirements'

Hi

Is it possible to specify a large number of machines in the 'Requirements' section, in an OR connection, e.g.:

Requirements = Machine=="machine001" || Machine=="machine002" || ...

The problem is that condor produces an error if this list is too long. I saw that it's possible to give multiple lines of Requirements but they are connected by AND. Also, that only work for different kinds of requirements. If specifying machines like that, they are just overwritten.

I cannot use the inverted form (Machine!="machineXX" && Machine!="machineYY") because machines might appear that are not suitable for my task, but which cannot be determined through condor.

Thanks
Philipp