[Condor-users] spawned child apps w/r condor

hi...

condor allows apps to be run across a managed network. my question has to do
with a function i'm considering. if i have a parent application that throws
off/spawns child apps, is there a way that these child apps can be run under
Condor?

if there is a way, how might it be accomplished.......

parent app

  spawn children apps
  foo1.py
  foo2.py
  foo3.py
  foo4.py
  foo5.py

the child apps are all different instances of the same app, with different
args..

i'm using python, and the subprocess method of creating the child apps,
although it shouldn't matter...

i understand that Condor utilizes the config file to manage files/apps, but
i can't see how to get my hands around how i can use condor for my issue.

any thoughts/comments/etc are greatly welcome...

thanks

-bruce