Re: [Condor-users] Changing a working directory for a DAG within a DAG?

I'm sorry for making typing errors in 'param[n]/inner.dag' files.
Now let me correct them.

Masakatsu Ito wrote:

Thank you for you reply and offer to diagnose things.

Well, actually I think I've resolved the problem by modifying
the inner DAG description files like :

# param[n]/inner.dag
# [n] = 1, 2, 3 ..
#
Job Pre[n] param[n]/preparation.submit
Job Sim[n] param[n]/simulation.submit

PARENT Pre[n] CHILD Sim[n]

Previously I had used the same description for all
param[n]/inner.dag , but I've added 'param[n]/' assuming that
DAGMan does not change the working directory to param[n]/ .

( I use the previous release version of CONDOR, 6.6.11. )

R. Kent Wenger wrote:

Sorry for the long delay in responding...