From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bruce
Sent: 31 July 2006 20:26
To: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Initial installation - I don't understand
whythejob cannot write its own file?

hi robert.

i'm no guru! but i've just recently got a 2 node master/client condor
setup to more or less work. i can submit a job, which queues up copies
of a perl script that then appear to get run on the two machines..

i can send you the condor_config/local config files that i have if you
think it might help..

-bruce