Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan and VARS

Hi,

it would be quiet useful to properly understand your question if you could attach you dag file. ..
Cheers, Matthias

Matthias Röhm, University Ulm,
DaimlerChrysler AG, Research Center Ulm,
Department for Data Mining Solutions, RMI/DM
P.O. Box 23 60, 89013 Ulm, Germany

Phone:  +49 (0)731 505 4864
Fax:      +49 (0)711 3052183085
Email:   mailto:Uni-Ulm.M.Roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx