[Condor-users] DAGMan and VARS

Hi all,

My first message concerning DAGMan and VARS has not been posted to the list.. I try again!! So here is my question : why should all the jobs in a dag description file have the same VARS entries ? I have four basic tasks (i.e four different condor decription files) in a my dag but it seems that condor is not able to parse my dag description file when I define different VARS entries.. Could anyone explain me the reason of this behaviour ?

Thanks,
Lamine