[Condor-users] Condor jon Pending other than conder user

Hello All,

I have setup a condor pool. and I have a shared condor directory through nfs. I m submitting the job to condor pool through condor_submit and also by globusrun-ws.

My all jobs are executing when I submit the job as user condor by any of the machine in the pool.

If i try to submit it any other user like globus or Tom then my all jobs go in pending states.

i have also set condor_userprio same for each user but result is same.

Any help

Regards

Narunjan