[Condor-users] need advice

Hi Condor users,

I'm in the process of setting up a Condor pool in my lab. I've installed the Central Manager in a Fedora Core 4 machine. I also have setup a couple of pool members, which are Windows 2K/XP. I have tested it with some simple programs ( simple.c and simple.java that I got from a tutorial). The manager have detected those couple pool members, but failed to distribute the jobs. I think I need to setup a share file system to make this pool work.

Most of computers in my lab use Windows XP, only the one I used as the CM use Linux. Considering this kind of computer composition, can you give me some advices or best practice about how to setup the pool directories and/or shared file system?

Regards,
--
Nano Surbakti