[Condor-users] pseudo-dedicated machine

I have a cluster of 50 nodes, 4 vms per node.  On all but one node I
have a certain directory mounted via read-only nfs.  On the remaining
node the directory is mounted read-write.

Every user coming into the system only needs read-only access to the
certain directory.  But one special user always needs read-write access.

How can I guarantee that this special user always gets sent to the one
node that has read-write access to this directory?  Note that I don't
mind if other users also get sent to this read-write node.

I've heard that that this can be done by making changes to my globus job
manager file "condor.pm", but I haven't done much condor.pm hacking, so
I'm not sure what I can put in there to make this happen.

--Mike