Re: [Condor-users] a real java example & recommended tools

Hello.

In my condor installation, I am also in one of the last stages. So am I very interested in the answer to the "must have" question too.
Especially about "connecting" condor-G on a globus grid. I am still unable to let condor-G schedule a job over the grid, seemingly because I am unable to send appropriate ads about the nodes of my globus grid. (submission to specified nodes works very well).
So, which tool is best-suited to automate this, and (pleeeeease) as lightweight as possible? By hand, there's always error, typos, etc...

Thank you,

JF

Nano Surbakti: