[Condor-users] Condor and MPI

Hello,

I am attempting to use MPI with my Condor 6.7 installation.  I would like to
download the optimal version of the MPI libraries.  However, I understand
that
a certain version of MPICH must be downloaded to work with Condor.
Unfortuntely, I am not certain what to use.

I visited the page at http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich1/download.html.
What version should I install?  The link for the mpich-1.2.4.tar.gz download
is
no longer functional.  Will another version work from the same page?

Also, the page seems to encourage the Condor group to support MPICH2.  Is
this
support included in Condor 6.7?

Again, I would really appreciate some advice of what version of MPICH to
download for my Condor 6.7 installation.

Thank you for reading and any advice : )

Sincerely,

Christopher Jon Jursa
Geoinformatics Laboratory
School of Information Sciences